Mad Hatter Halloween Tutorial

09:33

Hello Lovelies!
This year for Halloween I've decided to go as a creepy Mad Hatter! I saw this tutorial on YouTube and thought that I'd try to re-create it.
I did the base of my makeup as I usually do and then primed my eyes ready for eyeshadow. I used a light eyeshadow to start with then put a light brown over the top. Next, I used a darker brown and worked it into the crease. Then, I applied a dark purple to the middle and outer corners of my eyes. Finally, I put on a ton of blusher and really over did it.
For my outfit, I took inspiration from the Mad Hatter and how mis-matched his clothes are. I used just a plain black skirt and added purple checkered knee socks. I used a tartan peplum top and tucked it into my skirt. Next, I added a plain black waistcoat over the top. Finally, I wore one of my mum's blazers and a purple and white scarf. I think that this looks very Mad Hatter-esque!

You Might Also Like

0 comments