Tuneful Tuesday #1

12:57

Hello Lovelies!

I've decided that every Tuesday I'm going to share with you gorgeous lot the albums/tracks/artists that I've been loving that week. I'll try to post this every Tuesday but may sometimes be every other. So here goes...
This week I've really been loving the Arctic Monkeys new album 'AM'. It's different to any of their albums and I love it! My favourite tracks are 'Do I Wanna Know?' and 'Arabella'. These appeal to me the most out of all the tracks. Their both very catchy an I often find myself singing along to them. 
I still listen to the Arctic Monkeys older music like 'Florescent Adolescent' and 'Mardy Bum'. To me they're like the back catalogue classics of theirs. 
That's the album and tracks I've been loving this week and I'll speak to you all soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments