Paper Towns Trailer Reaction

02:38

Hiya!!

So on Saturday, I was scrolling though my facebook feed, as you do, and there it was. The trailer for Paper Towns. I became overwhelmed with excitement and had to watch it. Admittedly, I didn't fully watch The Fault in Our Stars but I have read both books for TFIOS and Paper Towns. 


Firstly, the casting has been done brilliantly and the actors match their characters so well. Cars Delevigne is Margo and Nat Wolff is Quentin. Margo is the mysterious girl next door and after a night of wild adventures with Quentin, she goes missing. It's Quentin's mission to go on this incredible adventure (with a few friends) to find Margo. In my opinion, this storyline is much more exciting and interesting than TFIOS and after reading the book, I was super excited to see how the movie would play out.


Just by watching the trailer, I can tell that the soundtrack is going to be amazing. The two songs used in the trailer are To The Top by Twin Shadow and Smile by Mikky Ekko. These two alone are great and the whole thing will be even better I'm sure.

John Green has come up with another amazing story and I am looking forward to watching it!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am literally so excited to see Cara Delevigne play Margo!

    Demi-Lee @ demst3r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a wonderful movie, can't wait to see it I'm very excited! :)
    Great post! :)
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/emm-xx-13926421

    ReplyDelete