Autumn/Winter Essentials

12:35

Hello Lovelies!

Today I thought that I'd share with you al my top Autumn/Winter essentials!
Okay, so first on my list is beanies. They are crazy cute and a perfect accessory to keep you warm and look gorgeous! I have 2 beanies so far, one black and one burgundy and wear them all the time!
Next is dark lipstick. It's great for this time of year to spice up your normal light coloured lipstick or gloss. It adds a very winter-y feel to an outfit, even if your wearing a skirt! 
Then there is burgundy nails, they are my favourite nail colour for winter and make my nails look neat. I also quite like black or dark purple nail colours too, but if your not too sure, burgundy is perfect!
Finally, I love to use satchels. They are super cute and can make any outfit look smarter. I have a light brown one however, would like to get a darker one. They look great with anything and are the perfect size, not too big or small! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments