5 Lovely Things This Week

09:29

As the weather is starting to get better, I'm feeling more positive about everything in general. To help me maintain this positive outlook, I've decided that every so often, I'd do a little post that lists five good things that happened that week.

1. I was able to wear one of my favourite summer tops because it was actually warm for once:)


2. On my walk to the bus stop, there's this little alleyway I have to walk down which goes round the back of some gardens. When I walked down there on Thursday, someone's little dog followed me as I walked all down the back of its garden. Very cute!

3. I made a new playlist on Spotify and I found a bunch of old songs I forgot I loved. And discovered some new favourites.


4. I bought a new eyeliner ('Supercat' by Soap & Glory) it is was the best makeup investment I've made in a long time! Perfect flicks everytime and a really bold colour. 

5. My new 'Kitties' phone case from Polly (sighh designs) arrived and I'm in love with it! I had one from her aaaaaages ago but I got a new phone so I needed a new case. Definitely going to be making a big order from her soon:)



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That phone case is so cute!!!

    Princess Kaiulani | www.princesskaiulanit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a good buy, I'm completely in love with it!!

      Delete
  2. Your phone case is super cute. Can't wait for your review about soap and glory liner. Very fun post my dear !!! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much!! it's such a good liner I'm definitely going to write about it!! will hit you up:) x

      Delete

  3. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:(flourishloancredite@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us(flourishloancredite@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:(flourishloancredite@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us(flourishloancredite@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete