What's in my bag?

11:26

Yo,

I don't think I've done one of these before so I though that I'd give it a whirl - here is what's in my bag..

1. Firstly, my bag is from Pull & Bear, a brand which I haven't actually had anything from before. I got this lovely pale  pink side bag from my parents for christmas. It pretty much goes with everything so, I use this most of the time. If there's a day where I need a slightly bigger bag, I'll use my cheap-ish black one from Primark.

2. Secondly, in my bag you'll find my purse. This, again, is just a cheap one I found in Primark but, it has lasted me a while now and is still going strong! I have various points cards inside such as; Costa, Superdrug and Boots. I'm a little but of a points-a-holic!

3. Then, I have my headphones. I honestly cannot go anywhere without these, they pretty much get me through the day (and help block out some annoying people at college)! And along with these come...

4. Chargers. As a few of my friends can tell you, my iPhone is the worst for battery life. It'll start off on 90 odd%, gradually drop to about 50% an then it'll just switch off like it's run out of juice. It is the number one worst thing about my phone. So, for me, some sort of charger is vital when I go out.

5. Next, is my Kindle. I've only recently started to use my Kindle again and I'm so glad that I have. Don't get me wrong, I love having actual books, but, when I'm out and about, a Kindle is so much easier. This is slowly becoming one of my essentials again. 

6. Finally is a little bit of makeup. I don't tend to carry a huge bag full of it with me as I don't really see the point. When I'm out, I only take a powder and whatever I'm wearing on my lips that day. Today, I have my L'Oreal True Match powder and Body Shop Vanilla lip gloss. 


Well, that's everything I have in my bag! Let me know what you have in your bag by commenting below!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments