Drama Trip to London

08:53

Hello Lovelies!

At the beginning of this year, I took part in the schools annual musical. This year it was Bugsy Malone and it allowed me to go on the trip to London. We went to the London Eye, London Dungeons, Covent Garden and we went to see the musical of Matilda.

The London eye was amazing! I have been on it before but, every time it manages to take by breath away (not literally!). You can see all the major landmarks in London and even get your picture taken at the end. It's a brilliant experience and a must-do whilst your in London!

Next was the London Dungeons which were so scary but, hilarious at the same time! The live actors are great and the small rides and so much fun! At first, I was so scared and shaking when we were in line to go in however, as the show went on I became more settled and started to enjoy it! Me and my friends were holding each other the whole way round! The scariest bit was when Jack the Ripper appeared and started to fake stab people; it was terrifying! A great thing to do if your a black-comedy lover!

Covent Garden has to be one of my favorite places in London. There are so many shops, places to eat and street acts! We arrived there and almost immediately ran to the Disney store! I bought a small Simba plush which I love haha! We then walked to Leicester Square (6 min walk away) to get a MacDonald's as there isn't one actually in Covent Garden. On our way back to the Garden we stopped at this very vintage-looking sweet shop where they should american and british sweets. I tried 'Hello Panda' biscuits for the first time and loved them! They taste so good!

Finally, we went and saw the musical of Matilda. This was such a perfect way to end the day! Great music and fantastic young actors. The young girl who played Matilda was fabulous! Brilliant story line with amazing actors! Definitely worth going to see this loved book come to life on stage!

You Might Also Like

0 comments