'Me Time' Tag

02:43

Helloo,

Today I thought that I'd do another little tag for you all so here goes;

1. What do you watch or read during 'me time'?
Normally when I'm relaxing after a long day or week or whatever I'll either watch The Office U.S on Netflix (I'm on season six of nine) or I'll watch the film Begin Again which I completely love and is one of my new favourites. Keira Knightley in this is just A*

2. What do you wear during 'me time'?
I'll wear a super comfy hoodie which I have had forever and just a pair of leggings and slippers.

3. What are your 'me time' beauty products?
I don't actually wear makeup when I'm having a 'home' day so I'll go bare faced. But, I will wash my face as per using the Vitamin C collection from The Body Shop. 

4. Current favourite nail polish?
The other day I actually bought a new Essie nail polish in the shade Fiji which is a very pretty pale pink colour. It looks almost white but is so so pretty.

5. What do you eat/drink during 'me time'?
I'll settle down with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and digestive biscuits #noshame

6. Current favourite candle?
I got some new Yankee Candles because I had (finally) finished burning my Chridmas themed ones so, I bought one called Black Cherry which smells amazing, I've fallen in love with it.

7. Do you have had outdoor 'me time'?
In the summer, yes probably but during the cooler months I prefer staying inside when I'm just relaxing.

8. Would you ever go see a movie alone?
Right now, no I wouldn't even dream of going to the cinema alone, I'd just find it super awkward! In the future though? Who knows.

9. Favourite online shop?
I'm not actually too sure. I shop a lot of high street stores online but I really love Boohoo.com and the Urban Outfitters website.

I tag all of you guys reading this to do this tag:)


You Might Also Like

0 comments