June Favorites

11:21

Hello Lovelies!
Last month there were so many products that I loved and I had to whittle it down to just a small group! 

The first product I loved were the sunglasses (far left). I bought them from Topshop a week or so ago for £16 which isn't too bad for Topshop. They're very 90's and a preppy sort of style.

Next, is the Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs. I've always been a fan of the original Daisy, but I wanted to try the other. It smells similar to the original, but a little bit sweeter. I bought this at Duty Free for £35. 

Underneath the sunglasses is the 100% Waterproof Mascara by Rimmel. It does exactly what it says on the bottle; I wore this on my holiday and it stayed in perfect condition the whole time. No running or smudging at all! I believe that this was around £7 from Boots.

Next, is the POREfessional by Benefit. It works wonderfully well for people who have visible pores and need them to be hidden away before applying make-up. I bought this in the 'How to Look the Best at Everything' set which all together was £21. It also came with the Boing Concealer, Hello Flawless Foundation and the 'Me? Vain?' Powder.

Finally is my Ciate nail polish in the shade 'Shooting Star'. I actually got this in the latest Marie Clarie magazine (cheapskate haha). It is a lovely nude-beige color and is perfect if you just want a simple yet flawless nail color. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments