Babylips & Revlon Review

02:32

Hello Lovelies!

Recently, I purchased 3 of the Maybeliene Babylips for £5.98, as they were on a 3 for 2 offer in Boots. 
I finally understand what the hype I all about! They are nice and smooth and non-sticky like some other chapsticks are. They have a hint of colour which is perfect if you can't be bothered with lipstick/gloss! 
I bought the colours 'pink punch', a light pink colour; 'hydrate', plain with no colour and 'cherry me', a dark pink almost red colour. 
Also, I purchased the RevlonColour burst Lip Butter. These were around £6 each from boots but, are very high quality.
I bought the colours 'Juicy Papaya', a coral orange and 'Cotton Candy' a light pink. They are a little bit more expensive than babylips but, are definetley worth it. They are very soft on your lips and have gorgeous colours!
   

You Might Also Like

0 comments