Study Tips

09:49

Hello Lovelies!
It's that time of the year again. Going back to school is tough; trying to get back into a routine, studying for exams and keeping focused! Today I have some tips for studying for you so, I hope you enjoy!

1. Flash Cards; these helped me a ridiculous amount last year when I took my first exams! You write a phrase or sentence that will come up in the exam on one side of the card and the definition/what it means on the other side! For example, one card said 'Biomass' on one side (I was taking a biology exam at the time) and 'The mass of a living material' written on the other side.


2. Find Somewhere Comfortable To Study; sometimes when I study, I find that sitting at a desk can become very uncomfortable after a while. So, whenever I normally study I sit on my bed or bedroom floor and have now created a 'study area' in my room.


3. Create a Study Timetable; this helps me manage my study and social time so well! You can keep track of what days you are studying and what days your taking break. Even though you want to pass your exam it's still good for you to spend time with your friends and not completely shut off from them. This trick helps me a lot during the exam season.


4. Take Frequent Breaks!; I'm really bad at this and often take more breaks than I should, I DO NOT recommend doing that! You should take frequent breaks have 30-60 mins. You can take this time to grab a snack, listen to some music or go on twitter! However you want to spend your time!


5. Listen To Music; I know that not everyone enjoys listening to music whilst studying but,I find that it helps me to shut off from everything else and helps me to focus on what I'm studying.



You Might Also Like

0 comments