Lush Haul

03:13

Hello Lovelies!

My new order from Lush arrived yesterday and oh my goodness, I couldn't contain my excitement! If you don't know what Lush is, it's a bath and body product store. The produce is created with vegan ingredients and are great for all types of skin! I have to admit that I have a slighhhttt addiction to Lush, I think that I need to go to some sort of Lush rehab/therapy or something! 

This time around. I ordered the 'Phoenix Rising' and 'Still Life' bath bombs, 'You've Been Mango-ed' bath melt, 'Charity Pot' body and hand lotion and the 'Yuzu and Coco' bubble-roon.
'You've Been Mango-ed' Bath Melt

'Charity Pot' Body and Hand Lotion

'Yuzu and Coco' Bubble-roon

'Phoenix Rising' Bath Bomb
'Still Life' Bath Bomb
All the products smell amazing and are doing wonders for my skin. I highly recommend using Lush, it's a little bit pricey but, so worth it! Brilliant products made with you in mind!

Click HERE to snoop around/shop at the Lush online store!




You Might Also Like

0 comments