I Love Fall Tag

08:28

Hello Lovelies!
So today, I will be doing the 'I <3 Fall Tag' and I know that some of you don't count it as fall yet but, I've gone back to school and all the leaves are falling and all that good stuff soooo, yeah here goes;

1. Favorite Fall Lip Product? My favorite fall lip product is definitely the Kate Moss collection Lipstick by Rimmel in the shade 05. It's a dark, berry color and it's so pretty and perfect for fall.
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? Mine is by Essie in the shade 'A-List' and is a burgundy color. I'm always repainting my nails with it!
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? I don't actually go to Starbucks and much prefer Costa so my favorite Costa fall drink is the Salted Caramel Latte or the Gingerbread Latte and oh my goodness, they are de-lic-ous.
4. Favorite Fall Candle?  I love the November Rain and Cinnamon candles by Yankee Candles and they smell amazingg!
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or Accessory? In the fall time I love to wear beaine hats because they are just so cute and comfy to wear and easy to throw on if you're having a bad hair day!
6. Favorite Candy to Eat at Halloween? Everything, haha! But, I especially love strawberry laces and rainbow drops, they are definitely my favorite. I also like all the mainstream sweets like KitKat, Cadbury and Maynard's.
7. What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Hopefully I will be dressing up as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland which will be amazing! Last year I went as Red Riding Hood and had a scarf wrapped around me as the hood so, fingers crossed this year it will be better than that!
8. What is your Favorite Thing about Fall? I really love the whole atmosphere of fall like all the cosy clothes, hot drinks, colorful leaves, scarfs, candles, pumpkins and bonfires



 <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments