November Lookback

09:55

Hello Lovelies!

First off an apology to all of you lovely readers because I haven't posted in about 3 weeks! I've been so so busy with school and everything and I'm giving you all a lengthy post today to make up for it! 

So today I've decided to have a little look back over the last month for you all. The month started off brilliantly with bonfire night with some friends. It was fab and the fireworks were amazing! We kept nice and warm by the bonfire, it was freezing! 
Sadly, the next day I had the first set of English and Maths exams for this year! Fingers crossed that I've done okay and that I don't have to re-take, that'd be awful! Another thing academically that's happened is that I have been to multiple open evenings for sixth form colleges. I have to make a decision out of the two that I've applied for and it's going to be so hard! I really want to stay at the school I'm currently at but the other one (which is about 1/2 and hour away!) looks amazing too! Ugh it's going to be so hard...
Also last month I went to the local town to see the Christmas lights get switched on. It was so cute and really got me into the festive spirit. This weekend my family and I are going to London to see their lights and displays! I'm so excited (there will be a post an vlog to come!). Another thing is that next week myself and three others are going to see Imagine Dragons in Bournemouth! It's going to be brilliant (again, expect a post and vlog!).
And finally, I got round to seeing catching fire! Oh my goodness it was so good! I love the fact that they kept it quite similar to the book. I was worried that they would completely change it but, that  didn't so its all good! The actors and fab and I'm looking forward to the next two films!
So there's a summary of my November, what was the highlight of yours? :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments