Christmas Haul

09:10

Hello Lovelies, 
I hope that you all had a brilliant Christmas and have a fabulous new year! Here is a few of the gifts I received from family and friends.
Firstly, I got the book 'It' by Alexa Chung from my Grandmother and it is so interesting to read about what she does and how she does it. The book includes many pictures she has taken and used in her work (also some pictures from her modelling days!). I recommend it for any fashion (or Alexa) enthusiast. 

Next, I got a gorgeous new charm for my Thomas Sabo bracelet. Over the two years I've had the bracelet, I've accumulated a few charms and this Christmas I got a 'K' one. It's silver which is the same color as the bracelet itself. It comes in these cute little black and white boxes which I think is a nice touch. 
 Then, I got a lovely smelling Yankee Candle. It's in the scent 'Fluffy Towels' and smells so fresh and clean and really gives my room a relaxing feel  to it. I find candles very calming to have in my room and I'm hoping to get some Yankee Candle set online and some candle holders too. They all smell so good it's going to be hard to decide which to buy!
 I also received a cute case from 'Sighh Designs' online.It has drawings of london themed objects on it (e.g buses, big ben etc.). It is so creative and I love it! It keeps my ipod save whilst looking super cute and different! I'm looking forward to buying a case for iphone from there! You can have a little snoop around here --> http://sighh.bigcartel.com/
Finally, the 'big' present I got from my parents was a retro, american-style record player! I did not expect it at all and didn't even ask for it! My Dad and myself dug out all his old records from when he was a teenager and spent the afternoon playing them. Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed some of them and kept them for myself (shhh!). Yesterday, I managed to find a website which sells all vinyls so I (very sneakily) ordered myself Ben Howard's 'Every Kingdom' and Of Monsters & Men's 'My Head Is An Animal'. I also have Imagine Dragons' 'Night Visions' on the way too, it was supposed it be a Christmas present but, didn't arrive on time! I'm looking forward to all of them arriving and listening to them!


What did you guys get for Christmas?
 :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments