Making the Most of Lush

11:06

Hello Lovelies!
So instead of doing a 'Tuneful Tuesday' today I thought that, I'd give you all a proper good old lush post, giving you some tips on how to make the most of their products!

 1. I recommend cutting up some of the bath bombs and bubble bars so that they last longer than one bath. Bubble bars like 'The Comforter' and 'Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds' are fab to cut up because you can then get up to 10 uses from them. Doing this also gives you less bubbles in the bath, if you use all of the bar it can be a bit of a bubble explosion in your bath!

2. You can also recycle some of the pots and tubes at you local lush store. If you recycle 5 you can get one of the 'Fresh Face Masks' for free. This can save you quite a bit of money because they normally cost around £5 whereas, if you do a little bit of good for the environment, you can treat yourself with a free face mask!

3. As well as this, I think that it is really worth it buying the bigger bars even if they're more expensive. They last much longer than the smaller bars and only cost around £1.25 more. From a regular bubble  bar you can only get about 1 or 2 uses from it whereas, paying just over a pound more can give you up to 10 uses. I think that it is worth the extra money.

4. This is something that I do quite often when I order from Lush online. If there is a product which I like the look of but, I'm not sure if I will 100% like it or not, I will ask for a free sample of it when completing my order. This means that I won't waste money on a product which I don't particularly like. I did this with the 'Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub'. I got a sample of it when I ordered online, tried it, ended up liking it and bought the full size version!

5. Finally, I find it useful buying products that have two uses. For example, the shower jellies can be used as a bubble gel and can be used to wash your body and hair. Also, the FUN bars are great too because they can be used for more than one thing. These can be used as bubble bars, shampoos, shower scrubs and more!


What are your top tips for making the most of Lush?
:-) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments