Life Update

01:54

Hello Lovelies!

Yet again, I'm gone through a period of not blogging and I'm really sorry for not keeping on top of it! 
Seeing as I haven't posted in a while I thought that I'd give you all a quick 'life update'. 
Over the last two weeks I have received GCSE results for a Maths exam and a English exam I took back in November. I cannot explain how surprised and proud of myself I am. I managed to get a C in my Maths paper and an A in my English paper! I'm still in shock and can't quite believe it! This now means that I have 3 GCSE's under my belt and only need 2 more A*-C grades to get into college! And I have 11 chances to get them! I'm looking forward to the future and getting the grades I need!
The next subject is still a little bit tricky for me to talk about but, you guys feel like my friends so I'll share it with you. Sadly, on the 27th of December (2 days after Christmas) my grandfather passed away. It's been difficult for myself to come to terms with and still is. This is one of the main reasons I haven't been as active on my blog. He was ill for a long time and I now know that he is in a better place. 
So that is basically what's happened in my life so far this year. I am determined to become more active on here and I apologize for not posting as much recently!


You Might Also Like

0 comments