So Long Secondary School...

06:10

Hello Lovelies!

So I got this idea from the wonderful Demi (www.fortheloveofwordsx.com) and I sit here writing this now after finishing my last exam and my last full day of secondary school. It's been a 5 year whirlwind which has left me with so many memories and stories to tell. The people who have had to see my face for the past few years I may never see again. I only met my real friendship group about 2-3 years ago and it's been the best years of my life thanks to them. There's been so many amazing times I've spent with my friends and I would like to leave a little message for them here (I've only used first names but, if any of you guys happen to read this, you know who you are).

Bryony - Where do I start with you, eh? I've known you for the full five years I've spent at AVC and I have no idea how I would've survived without you by my side. We've gone through thick and thin together and the time we spent apart and not as friends was awful and that's never happening again, alright? This isn't going to be our last goodbye because I know that you won't let me go that easy! Thank you for pushing me to do all those school productions with you that I never really wanted to get in to. They've been a blast! Thank you for all the brilliant memories we've created together, like the ridiculous amount of times I've stayed at your house (and you've stayed at mine, you practically live here!). Remember having to wash all that glitter of Beth when you all stayed over? And trying all those gross jelly beans from Harry Potter World? Ah man. This is not the last you'll hear of Kip & Col, not in a million years! xx


Hannah - So like Bryony I've known you the whole time I've been at AVC and you're like my older sister that I've never had. You're taste in music has always been fabulous and I literally have no idea what would've happened if I hadn't of met you. You've given me some of the funniest memories and I can still remember some of the ones from like Year 7! (lunchables and Mr Daley anyone?) Always taking the mick out of our science teacher after every word they said and getting 'heart attacked' every time he picked on you for the answer which you blatantly didn't know. Saying moist all the time just to make me cringe really bad and the whole range of nicknames you gave me, including Kip and Atlas. Oh and we are 100% buying a badge maker in the summer to make our badge business take off! We'll make the finest badges in town you and me. Also, sorry for making you sting your face when we went bike riding. Thank you for everything Hannah, ily! p.s it's drywipe ;-) xx

Matty - Well, what can I say. We used to really dislike each other through years 7 to 9 and I didn't think that you'd become of my best friends. What happened there, huh? I'm grateful that we overcame that to be honest and we've had so many great memories thanks to this! You're welcome for all the lifts to and from various places over the past few years! The movie days that we've spent at mine have been brill and have got better each time. Thank you for bringing the sweet & salted popcorn! You're one funny guy and it's been great getting to know you. I'm sure that this won't be our last goodbye but none the less thank you for all the amazing times we've had! xx

Jess -  So I've only really got to know you over the last year or so and it's been fabulous getting to know you more as time has gone on. You're so sassy and funny and such a brilliant person to be around! Like I said, I haven't really known you that long but it feels like I have for years! You did a amazing job in Grease and I really do hope that your career in acting takes off. I'd like to also publicly apologize for my poor taste in story lines (TFIOS to everyone else) and say thank you for watching The Perks and (kind of) enjoying it! You're so brilliant and I hope that this isn't farewell (I still haven't got a photo with you god damn it)! xx

Caitlin - Ah man this is a hard one to write because I don''t even know where to start! You're such a beautiful and fabulous person and don't let anyone tell you different. You've helped me through so much over these past years and I'd really like to thank you for that. You've made my time at AVC really enjoyable and it's a shame that I didn't get to know you earlier. We've created so many memories together that I will treasure for a long time. Like spending hours upon hours cycling last summer and taking 3 Polaroids hoping to get one without your eyes shut and our various treks to Costa and getting hit by pieces of bagel and making Google Translate say ridiculous things. I know that you've gone through some tough times and you have done so brilliantly getting past them. You're so strong and you are going to do so well in the future, ily xx

Tyler - So I met you when we we're doing the school production of Bugsy and then we lost contact for a year until production time rolled around again and well, here we are now. It's weird to think if I hadn't come to see Bryony in her play with you, we would never have been as close as we are now. You're so brilliantly funny and a all-round good guy! I didn't even realise how much we have in common (um Pewdiepie?)! We've had so many great memories (baking cakes, Cards Against Humanity and Back to the Future!) in the short time I've known you and am looking forward to making more. Thank you for everything Tyler and this is 100% not goodbye! xx

I'd finally like to thank all the brilliant teachers I've had over these years and also thanks to my whole year group. To be honest, I couldn't really ask for a better bunch of people to grow up with! Sorry if you don't like all this soppy stuff, I just wanted to share this with everyone!:-)



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aw, this is the cutest! Glad you liked and used my idea and I wish you all the best with the future! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a brilliant idea to do this sort of post! Aw thank you Demi it means a lot! Xx

      Delete
  2. Omg you have broken me!! How could you ;-) aha you're welcome for everything and thank you for everything you've done for me!!! Love you lots like jelly tot's ♥♡ Kip&Col 4Eva ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aw I'm so so sorry my dear! ah thank you n you're welcome, idk what I would've done without you! love you loads too n kip n col 4 ev's ;-) xxx

      Delete