Coming Up...

05:31

Hello Lovelies!
I know I haven't written a proper, full-on post for a few weeks and that's because of the ridiculous amount of exams I've had to endure. However, I only have 2 left and after that I have so many exciting things to look forward too! I thought that I'd let you know what will be happening over the next month or so and the sort of posts which you can expect to see!

My last exam is on June 23rd and after that I have finished year 11 so, that Friday we will have our 'Leaver's Day'. This is when all the year 11's come into school in some sort of fancy dress or costume and we all have a day just talking and relaxing after the stress of exams. This will be so fun and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone dress up! Also during this week, I will have all of my group of friends over to burn our old revision which we no longer need. We're going to roast marshmallows and have a enjoyable evening with each other!

The next HUGE event after this is our Prom. Our's is on July 4th (woo America Independence Day!) and is going to be held in a very fancy house with a beautiful garden. My dress is very nearly ready and will be with me in the next week or so. I already have my shoes and have booked in for my hair and make-up to be done for me. I don't want to give my whole dress and outfit away but, my dress is a light blue...

*hint hint*
After this is my very close friend Caitlin's birthday and she going to have a party I believe. I need to decide what to wear because otherwise I will completely run out of time! I can already tell that this is going to be a  amazing night full with laughs. The week after this (July 17th) Hannah, Caitlin, Jess and I are going to see Two Door Cinema Club in the O2 Academy in Bournemouth! I'm literally so excited and they're going to be so amazing live! I've been a massive fan of theirs for ages and can't wait to finally see them preform. I may even see some of you guys there!


Finally, from July 25th to August 1st I will be in Rome, Italy! I've been wanting to go here for so long and it is going to be so very gorgeous. My family and I are going to see the Colosseum and Trevi Fountain which looks a-maz-ing! You can all expect a very long post on that when I'm back and a lot of photos to accompany it. I'm not 100% sure if I will have wi-fi whilst I'm out there or not but, if I do, I will line up a couple of posts to upload while I'm there.

The Trevi Fountain
So, that's my run down of the next month and a bit! I really do apologize for not posting as often but, I promise I'll make it up to all of you over the next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to all these amazing events I have lined up. There's only two weeks and a day left of secondary school and it's very scary because everything will be changing but, I'm determined to smash these last exams and then (as lame and cliche' as it sounds) have the best summer and make it as memorable as possible!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So so so excited about two door cinema club!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It going to be amazing, I can't wait! x

      Delete
  2. Aww! Your prom is on the same day as mine :-) Your dress looks so pretty, by the way! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha no way! Aw thank you, Demi! :) xx

    ReplyDelete