Leaver's Day & BBQ

04:13

Hello Lovelies!

My time at secondary school has now officially come to end and I have to say that I did get a little teary during the Leaver's assembly! Some of my year group dressed up and we had a Alice in Wonderland, Dorothy and Spock and Kirk. The teachers and students made some truly amazing speeches and they even showed some of our photos from year 7 which was super embarrassing! We did get some brilliant pictures though and the whole day really was lovely.



The next day I decided to have a little barbecue to celebrate us finishing school so everyone came over and it was a brilliant evening. We had such a nice evening and we danced and took a ton of photos. We also burnt revision (oops) and sat outside in the rain whilst eating chicken wings and ended up wearing all of mine and my mum's jumpers. Caitlin also bought over some of her vinyls, we had the record player downstairs and we listened to The Beatles, Bob Marley and Arctic Monkeys. It really was such a perfect night and I'm so glad I got to spend it with some of my favorite people who I've gotten to know and love.






You Might Also Like

0 comments