Prom 2014

02:05

Hello Lovelies!
This post is a little overdue but here goes anyway! Last Friday, I had my Year 11 prom and I can honestly say that it was amazing! It was a little bit awkward to start with but, I think that's because nobody really knew what to do,but after a while everyone got into it and we were all dancing and having a fabulous time!

I started the whole hair and make-up process at around 3:30 and we finished at 5:15. I didn't quite realise how much hair I had and how long it took to get it all correctly into place! Thank you so much to the two lovely ladies (Kate & Carly) who did it all for me, you did a great job!


I then had a crazy amount of photos taken with my family before I left to head to Caitlin's house where I met the others. We then had even more photos taken together and left there at 6:30 to be at the venue for 7. For all of you wondering, we didn't have a huge, fancy mode of transport but instead, Caitlin's Mum kindly drove us there in her very smart, black car. Thank you Clare!
(Left to right) Bryony, Myself and Caitlin
(Left to right) Bryony, Myself, Matty, Hannah and Caitlin
 Everyone's dresses all looked so beautiful and the guys were very smart. My dress was long and a turquoise, blue color. It had some sparkles on the straps and on the chest. Although it was a very tight fit, I felt very comfortable in it and it wasn't too long that it got in the way. My shoes were a pastel pink color as I didn't want them to be the same color as the dress or the typical silver. I then matched my nail color with shoes also.  
(Left to right) Jess, Bryony, Hannah, Matty, Myself and Caitlin

I had a brilliant night and I'm so glad that I went. Thank you to everyone who went and all the teachers who helped to put it together, it was a fab way to round off the school year! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments