September Life Update

11:56

Hello Lovelies!

It feels like so long since I've sat down wrote a half-decent blog post! I've been so busy these past few weeks it's unreal. Here is a little breakdown of what has been going on in my life recently...

So, a few weeks back my family and I took a quick trip up north to Liverpool for a weekend away before work and school went back into full-swing again. We stayed there for three days and did plenty enough during our visit. We did all the tourist-y things like the Beatles tour and took a ferry across the mersey. The Beatles tour was brilliant and it was just so interesting to find out more about all of theirs lives before they became such a huge band. We saw a few of there houses and schools and even went into the Cavern which was amazing! It's tiny inside and way way underground! Also, outside the Cavern is a wall full of artists' names who have preformed there! Bands ranged from the Arctic Monkeys to Jessie J and Elton John. I could've spent hours just looking at it reading all the names engraved in the bricks.




Next on the list is college. This Monday I started my first year of college and after a week I can say that I'm really enjoying it! All my classes are great and I'm really engaging and finding them super interesting. I can definitely say that college is way better than secondary school. I just can't wait to get really into it and I'm almost excited to get work, which sounds really really lame but, I'm so excited to get started!


Sorry that this post was so short but, I do have plenty of posts ready for the next few months and am going to stick to a strict plan so that you guys have at least one every week. Love you all and thankyou for bearing with! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments