Rome Days 5, 6 & 7

03:32

Hello Lovelies!

This is the last installment of my posts about my trip to Rome, Italy! I'd also thought that I'd let you all know that my family and I are going to Liverpool for the end of the week so I'll be writing a post or two about that next week. I also start college in two weeks so I'll be writing a few posts based on that too. But, for now, here is the lowdown of my last few days in Rome!

So, on Tuesday we went to the Vatican State which was truly amazing. Everywhere you look there is a beautifully crafted pieces of art which you can't help but look at. We went to the Vatican very early in the morning to enjoy a breakfast in one of the many courtyards and from there we began our tour around the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel.


The Sistine Chapel was extremely beautiful but we were unable to take photos or video inside so, I have zero to none photos of the chapel. The tour we went on lasted around 4 hours because the Vatican State is so huge! We got told that if you stopped to look at every piece of artwork inside the Vatican for one minute, it would take 40 years to go round the whole area, which is insane!


The next day we did very little because we were all so exhausted from the Vatican tour. We just stayed at the hotel relaxing round the pool for the day and went out for a bite to eat in the evening. This day was very uneventful  compared to the others.

On our last day of Rome we went to the Colosseum which was by far the best day and tour in my opinion. The Colosseum has so much history behind it and I found it fascinating to be there. We got told so many facts about the building, which I have now forgotten (oops), but it was just so exciting to be there. It was just so huge and interesting. I'm still in shock that I got to go there really, it's just an insanely amazing place to be in and experience. It was by far my favorite day in Rome and the Colosseum was just a brilliant way to round off the trip. 


I really hope that you've all enjoyed these posts about my trip to Rome and I'll write to you all soon! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments