June Life Update

01:45

Hiyaa,

I haven't been able to sit and write properly for a little while so today I thought that I'd give you all a little update with what's been going on...

Firstly, I've had my AS Level exams over the past three weeks. I had five exams an have now officially finished my first year of college!! I still have to come in to some lessons to prepare for the next year but I've finished year one. I get my exam results sometime in August so have to wait until then!
I've also been having driving lessons which have been going really well. I'm having my seventh lesson this week and am hopefully going to take my theory test soon!
I also went on a trip to a couple of beaches with the AS Geography class which was a lot of fun. We went to Bournemouth and the various beaches around there to do some fieldwork to use in our exams. It was a funny day and th rain didn't even bring the mood down!!


As well as this, I've been taking a little bit of time out for myself. Over the exam period there's been days where I haven't had to go in at all which is quite nice. On the bank holiday, my family and I went to London for the day. We didn't have anything planned in particular and just wanders around London which was a lot easier!! We went to Southbank, Covent Garden and Lecister Square and had a little look at what was going on around there. 




I also had a BBQ with a group of friends last Thursday which was really lovely. It was nice to able to catch up with everyone!! There was twelve of us altogether so it was too much and a few stayed the night as well. It was a good laugh and great to see everyone together again!!
As well, I've been on various walks and mini catch ups with some of the guys who go to my previous school. At one point Bryony and I ended up walking around the whole village, a little adventure for us!!



So, that's what I've been up to over the past few weeks, follow me on Twitter to see more; @oce4nblue_



You Might Also Like

0 comments