Major Throwback

03:57

Hey!
Yesterday I was looking through all my photos on Facebook and found some really old embarrassing ones so, naturally I thought that I'd share them with you to see just how much has changed over time..

The first photo I have is of my Brother and I on his fifth birthday. This means that I was about six and still quite adorable


The next one I have was probably taken roughly a year after the last and it of my Nan, Grandad,  Mum, Brother and I. We were at my grandparent's house in France ,where they lived at the time, and yeah that's where this photo was taken

This photo was taken the next year, again in France at my grandparents house, and is of my Dad, Brother, Grandad and I. We used to take photos like this every time we went out to visit them and switched who we were held with each year. Unfortunately, pretty much right after this photo was taken, my Grandad accidentally dropped me into the stinging nettles around us. Least to say, it hurt. A lot. 


The next photo was taken in 2012 when I was thirteen and my family and I were in Bournemouth for the weekend and this was when we played mini golf. Why on earth I thought those jeans and boots and well, the whole outfit was good I beyond me. It just looks awful and I am so glad that my fashion sense has improved since then!

These final photos were taken in 2013 when my family and some friends travelled to Cuba. I was fifteen at this point and still looked about ten, but, none-the-less it was a brilliant trip


So there! That's it. You've seen some quite awful photos of me and survived. It's crazy to think how much I've changed over all those years and have eventually turned into this...


You Might Also Like

0 comments