Liebster Award

02:13

Thank you to Georgia Hart who nominated me to do this award!!



Liebster Award Rules
Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator's blog. Include the Liebster Award's sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above). Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you. Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer. Finally, copy these rules onto your post.

1. Favourite food?
I'd probably have to say either pasta or some sort of chicken dish

2. Favourite place you've visited?
Hands down Corsica, it's the most beautiful place I've been to. The sea is the most incredible blue ever. 

3. Do you want to get a tattoo? If so, what do you want and why?
I would really like to get a tattoo. I think that I'd probably get a little leaf on my ankle. I heard a line from a Cage The Elephant song 'Time is like a leaf in the wind, it's either time well spent, or time I've wasted' 

4. What's your favourite bands/artists?
Imagine Dragons, Alesso, Neck Deep, Deorro, CHVRCHES, Twenty One Pilots

5. Favourite thing about yourself? 
My eyes, idk I like the blue-ness (?)

6. Do you have any phobias?
Probably heights

7. One thing on your wish list? 
To travel

8. Are you reading a book at the moment? If so which one?
Yes, I'm reading 'In Real Life: Love, Lies and Identity in the Digital Age'. It's super interesting and relevant to the 21st Century. I'll probably write a blog post about it soon too.

9. Are you a dog or a cat person?
I actually really like both but I'd have to say I'm a cat person at heart. 

10. Best concert you've been to?
By far Imagine Dragons, it was such a good energy and atmosphere and wouldn't change it for the world. 


THE PEOPLE I NOMINATE ARE; 
It'd be great if you guys did the tag but don't feel like you have to!! 

THE QUESTIONS I ASK ARE; 
  1. Favourite place you've visited? 
  2. What are you looking forward to next week?
  3. What's the last thing you said out loud?
  4. What is your favourite song right now?
  5. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
  6. Tea or Coffee?
  7. What is your favourite movie?
  8. Which season is your favourite? 
  9. Which social media platform is your favourite?
  10. What tips would you give new bloggers?




You Might Also Like

0 comments