50 Questions (part ll)

03:32

Hiya,

A few weeks ago now I posted the first half of this post which you can find here if you missed it so I present to you; 50 Questions (part ll)...

26. Who did you last share a bed with?
One of my good friends Bryony after a party, this is normal for us

27. Are you listening to music right now?
Yes, I'm listening to Skinny Blues by Jeremy Loops 

28. What is something you currently want right now?
A hug and a bar of dark chocolate 

29. Were your last three kisses from the same person?
In all honesty, no

30. How is your heart lately?
Beating and that's all that matters

31. Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Sometimes

32. When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you? 
Like two weeks ago??

33. What do people call you?
Kip, Kippy, KB, Abe or (if you're Caitlin) Bayleycakes

34. Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn't?
All. The. Time.

35. Are there any stressful situations in your life?
My life IS one big stressful situation

36. What are you listening to right now?
Next on my playlist is First Day Of My Life by Bright Eyes so yeah, that

37. What is wrong with you right now?
Too many things, too little time

38. Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
Love is a very beautiful and dangerous thing. It's crazily beautiful how much you can fall for someone and how much they then mean to you. It's beautiful that someone can love you for being you. Everyone deserves a chance at a beautiful love, they deserve to see the sunshine.

39. Do you make wishes at 11:11?
Depends if I have a wish

40. What is on your wrists right now?
Normally I'd be wearing a bracelet but not today, they're bare

41. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
Everything apart from taken

42. Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you're wearing?
A green jumper from Topshop

43. Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
Mehh half and half, yes and no

44. Have you hugged someone in the last week?
Yes

45. Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
Noo

46. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Just drifting off to sleep

47. Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
Six months ago, no. A year ago? Yes.

48. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
I'd rather sleep with someone, as long as they don't steal the covers

49. Have you ever been to New York?
No, however, I might be going with my media class next year

50. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Yes










You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loved reading this!!

    Also I know you already know this but I've nominated your blog for a liebster award (the post is on my blog) but don't feel like you have to do it xxx

    ReplyDelete