FOTD

12:15

I've never done a 'Face of The Day' post so today I thought that I'd give it a go, I've done OOTD posts (which you can see here) before and decided to change it up a little bit!

For foundation today, I'm wearing the 'One Heck of A Blot' by Soap & Glory. I recently re-discovered this foundation and remembered just how much I love it! It's especially good for oily skin and helps me for when my skin is particularly bad (like it had been lately). Mine is in one of the lightest shades Ivory and is pretty much spot on for my skin tone. As well, I've used the 'L'Oreal True Match Powder' to set everything. Again, a really good product for oily skin and one that I use on a daily basis. 



For my eyebrows today I used the 'Rimmel London Brow This Way' eyebrow kit and I have to say that this works wonders for me. I am terrible at shaping my brows but the wax and powder combination of this kit helps make them look kind of okay?? Who knows. But I like it. Next, I used the 'Rimmel London Brow This Way Gel' which basically sets the powder/wax combo and makes sure that your eyebrows don't move about all day!



I then used the (again) 'Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeliner' which I have been using for years now and I completely adore it! I can get a perfect flick pretty much everytime and it doesn't smudge off, it lasts all day. Along with this on my eyes (again, again) I have the 'Rimmel London Wonderful Mascara'. This is just a black mascara as I personally don't like using colour ones. This one isn't waterproof either but boy, does it stay on during rainy weather! And my makes my lashes look super full and voluminous. 



The last product I used today was the (you guessed it) 'Kate by Rimmel London Highlight/Contour Kit'. It is a selection of a highlight, contour and blush all in powder form which is applied in several different areas over the face. I really like this because I find that cream alternatives don't really work for me and they're either too heavy or too light whereas this kit is perfect for me!



This was the overall look which I think turned out okay! I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know below what makeup products you've been loving recently! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments