Tuneful Tuesday #6

06:59

Hello Lovelies!
This weeks Tuneful Tuesday is; The Killers! They are one of my all time favorite bands and always used to listen to them when I was younger. My Dad used to play them and I guess I just kind of got into them too, ha!
In my opinion, their best song is 'Mr. Brightside'. It always makes we want to get up and dance and sing along to it. I also really like 'Spaceman' and 'Human', I remember watching a TV program a few years ago where they acted out 'Human' and I still remember it now!
I guess I prefer some of their older songs than their recent ones. It's not that they have changed or anything, personally I just like their older stuff. They've won various awards and I almost feel like a proud mother or something watching them over the year. I'm weird, ha!

What's your favorite Killers song? :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments