New Year Resolutions

11:54

Hello Lovelies!
I know that this post is super late, considering that we are now nearly 3 months into 2014! I was looking through my posts the other day and realized that I never wrote this one. So here goes, these are my new year resolutions for 2014;
1. Relax more! Nearing to the end of 2013 I was getting really stressed and worked up over exams and results and this year I really need to relax more and take things as they come. If they don't work out the first time I can have second, third however many more chances I need to get it right. I should take time out for myself to chill and treat myself every once in a while!
2. Get into sixth form or college. This year is my final year of school. Once I finish I have to decide where I want to study next. I have been offered a place at a college a little way from where I live and still have a interview with a sixth form. I'm still un-decided where I want to go but, I shall keep you guys up to date and let you know how I get on.
3. Drink more water! I really am awful at keeping myself hydrated during the day. It's almost like I forget to drink. Like come on, it's a easy task that I should be able to do now (considering that I am 15 nearly 16). I need to complete this resolution and want to be drinking at least 4 glasses of some sort of drink.
4. Stick to something when I start it. Okay, so if I start something, like a book or a challenge, I can almost guarantee that I will not finish it. I'll get halfway through a book, put it down and forget about it and pick it up and continue reading months later. I do this way way way too often and should really be able to complete things rather than give up.
5. To not be afraid to step outside my comfort zone. I want to push myself more and try things that I never normally would. Not change who I am but just give myself a push to step outside of the box that I keep myself in and try new things, say things that I wouldn't, eat things, new experiences. Those sort of things.


What are your new year resolutions? 
p.s sorry if  it was a lengthy one! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments