Exam Season, 2000 Pageviews & Rome

04:24

Hello Lovelies,
Today's post is a little bit of an impulse one and it's just to state that I may not be as active as I usually am over the next couple of weeks. My exams start tomorrow and I have 22 in total so I'm going to be super busy revising and studying.
I do have a few weeks where I am off from school were I will be able to write a few posts but, I'm not promising anything. I'm not becoming un-active, I'll just be posting a little bit less!
I hope you all understand what I mean and I wish all you other GCSE and A Level students the best with all you're exams, I'm sure you'll all do amazing!
On another note, on May 3rd I reached 2000 pageviews on 'katieblogs'! I really can't explain to you all how grateful I am and I'm looking forward to the future of the site and posts I'll be writing! It means a lot to me that people actually read what I write, I never thought people would enjoy it! Also, in July I am travelling to Rome, Italy with my family for a week so you can all expect a massive post about that and a lot of photos to accompany it!


Thank you lovely internetters, until next time! :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments