Spring/Summer Playlist 2014

10:29

Hello Lovelies!
So, among all the chaos that is exam season I've managed to sit down this Saturday evening to write a quick blog post. I wrote a similar post to this last year and I wanted to do a updated version (also I know this is a music post and it's not on a Tuesday so yeah)!

1. Heartbreak Dream - Betty Who
2. No Diggity - Polar Collective
3. We Are Now - Shake Shake Go
4. Where Did Our Love Go? - The J. Geils Band
5. Best Day of My Life - American Authors
6. Brand New Day - Kodaline
7. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
8. Candy - Paolo Nutini
9. After Hours - We Are Scientists
10. Coming of Age - Foster the People
11. First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
12. All In Time - Shake Shake Go
13. Tongue Tied - Grouplove
14. Riptide - Vance Joy

You Might Also Like

0 comments