#OOTD and Life Update

06:15

Hello Lovelies!
Today I thought I'd give you a little update of what's been going on recently and a cheeky 'outfit of the day' post. So today I am wearing;

White Cropped Jumper - H&M
Light Jeans - Topshop
Map Necklace - Urban Outfitters
White Chunky Sandals - New Look
Rose Gold and Nude Watch - New Look
Pink Frilly Socks - Topshop

Here comes the list of what my life is consisting of right now. Since I have come back to school after half term I have been revision crazy! I've been revising pretty much everyday and it feels like nothing is sinking in. My first exam is just over a week away and everything is starting to become very real. In a matter of months my Secondary School (High School for you Americans out there) life will be over and it's scary to think of it that way. I'll starting College or Sixth Form in September and my life will really be starting to begin!
On a complete unrelated note, I went to the cinema the other week to see 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' and it was amazing! *see what I did there;)* Andrew Garfield is a brilliant actor and the chemistry between him and Emma Stone is fantastic. It makes it even better that they're dating in real life! Whilst on the topic of movies, myself and some of the gang are having (yet again) another movie day on Monday which I'm looking forward to; I'm making 'The Perks Virgins' Jess and Tyler watch 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' and I can't wait!

That's it for now, have a good weekend and enjoy the sunshine you lovely lot!
:-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments