Tuneful Tuesday #8

07:53

Hello Lovelies!
For this week's 'Tuneful Tuesday' I thought that I would share my love for movie soundtracks with you all. My two favorites are 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' soundtrack and 'Submarine' soundtrack. After seeing both movies I absolutely fell in love with the music used in them.  The Perks soundtrack has some of my now all-time favorite songs on it including; 'Heroes' by David Bowie (legend), 'Low' by Cracker, 'Could it be Another Change' by The Samples, 'Dear God' by XTC and 'Pearly-Dewdrops' Drops' by The Cocteau Twins. These songs are all off the movie however, in the book Stephen Chbosky mentions the song 'Landslide' by Fleetwood Mac which I then went away and listened to and now adore! This CD definitely contains some of my classics.

 
This next soundtrack is from the movie 'Submarine' which is a comedy-drama showing the coming-of-age Oliver Tate played by Craig Roberts. All the music was created by the crazy talented Alex Turner, lead singer of the Arctic Monkeys. The songs are amazingly written and sung brilliantly by Alex. My favorite two from this soundtrack are 'Hiding Tonight' and 'Glass in the Park'. Oh and I actually love the 'Stuck on the Puzzle' instrumental! He's ridiculously talented and his music is mind-blowing!


What's some of your favorite soundtracks?
:-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments