A Change

04:35

Hey, 

Recently I've been feeling a little bit lost. And I don't mind sharing this with you all,  I fancy I bit of a change. When I first started writing this blog I kind of forced myself into the fashion/beauty area. But, after some time, I've begun to realise that it isn't what I really want to write about on here. 
I've had pretty much my whole life planned out. I was going to go to school, get my grades etc and go and study fashion journalism at the London College of Fashion. Now, I've come to terms with the fact that, although I do love the whole fashion thing, it's not something that I want to do as a career. I still want to do journalism, just not fashion based.
For now, I'm going to stick with what I know and what makes me happy. I'm currently studying AS Media, AS English Language, AS Geography and AS Creative Writing and I love all of them to pieces. Out of them all, Geography and English Language and my favourite and somehow, I want to be able to combine my extreme love for the two into one career. 
What I'm trying to say is that, what I'm writing on here isn't always what I necessarily what I want to write. The fashion side will still play a part, just not as much. I'm going to try some new things and new articles, perhaps more travel/lifestyle writing?? 
I'm basically going to have a little play around and try to find myself again and really find out what I want to do with my life.

I hope that you all understand and continue to follow my blog, thankyou for reading:)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Don't let it dishearten you beaut. Change is always a good thing and any true blogger will understand because many of us have made the same mistake (me included, as you know). Stay true to yourself and write about things you enjoy and don't worry too much about what others think. X

    ReplyDelete