New Year, New Goals

02:22

Hiya,

Every year I create New Year Resolutions and last years well, they just flopped. I barely completed any of them which I was quite disappointed about. However, this year I'm determined to actually complete my list. 

1. Read often
As a writer, I should really spend quite a lot of time reading but, I don't. This year I want to read way more than I have before. I'm going to try and read ten pages of a book a day and hopefully get through a ton of books.

2. Drink more water (regularly)
I'm awful at keeping hydrated during the day which, is very unhealthy. I'm going to have a water bottle with me all of the time and try to get through at least two of them a day.

3. Stay true to myself
At the end of the last year, I felt like I lost myself a little bit so, this time, I'm going to do what I want to do and think the things which I want to think. I want to stay true to myself. I don't want to be something that I'm not.

4. Put my phone down and go outside 
I always get so caught up in the internet world that I forget to go outside and actually look at the world myself. When I find myself picking up my phone out of habit, I'll grab my keys and go outside instead.

5. Be more confident 
I've never been a completely outgoing and confident person and I feel like I've crept back into my shell and fallen into old habits. I want to go back to how I was at the start and be more confident in myself again.

6. Try hard and pass my A-Levels
After my GCSE's, I was slightly disappointed with a few of my grades. I don't want to get that feeling again and what to do well. I want to at least pass all of my classes if not, get a C or above in each.

7. Throw more parties/get togethers
I threw a few parties last year with some friends which I really enjoyed and want to keep that ball rolling and carry on having these good times and creating these memories.

8. Relax and have fun
I find myself stressing over a lot of small thins which shouldn't matter at all but for reason I find that they do. My main goal this year is to relax every once in a while and not stress or worry. At the same time I want to fun doing all these amazing things this year.

Here's to 2015, let's all make it a good one




You Might Also Like

0 comments