February Life Update

00:54

Hiya,

It's been a while since I've sat down actually just written about what been going on in my life so today, that's exactly what I'm going to do..

Firstly, there was christmas which was truly brilliant! It was so lovely to have all the family together on the day and my aunt and cousins came up the following weekend which was just as good! I got plenty of nice presents, one of which are tickets to go and see Tom Odell in June which I'm ridiculously excited about! 
As well, a few days ago, my amazing mother managed to get tickets for Bryony, Matty, Sam and I to go and see Imagine Dragons at the O2 in London in November! Some friends and I saw them live two years ago and I'm insanely excited to see them preform again! Their new album 'Smoke + Mirrors' sounds great and I can't wait to hear all of it!! (also the video for their song 'Shots' was released today, go have a look, it's fab)!


Also, I had to do mocks for my A Level exams back in Janurary which I was very stressed about and I didn't feel like I had done very well. However, I managed to come out with three B's and a C so I was very proud of myself!! Turns out the revision that I did paid off! Even though they're only mocks, I'm happy that I did well because it shows that I'm on track to get the grades that I want!!
College overall is going really well, I've met some brill people and am enjoying all of my classes, especially Geography and English Language. Although, I am really enjoying Creatie Writing at the minute because we are working on scripts which is really fun!! We also get to watch a bunch of tv shows like The Office so I'm very pleased (speaking of The Office, I'm on series seven of nine of the U.S one, I'm getting there)! Tonight I'm going to be old secondary school to see their production of 'Hairspray' which my brother and some friends are in. I'm so excited to see them all and I'm sure it all be amazing. It will be weird being sat in the audience though rather than on stage!! On top is this, next week is half term which is very much needed after this term, however most of it will be revision:( 

I'm feeling quite happy with myself as well. I was feeling quite 'off' for a little while but I'm back on track now. Things are picking up and I'm beginning to feel well and truly positively happy!! Bad news though, I've ran out of Lush bath bombs, but oh well!


Hope that you all are well and I will have a proper post ready for next week!!:)



You Might Also Like

0 comments