A Thousand Emotions

05:08

Hiya,
This may be a little bit of a different post but because of recent events and things I want to put this out there. Don't be afraid to share you're feelings.

I'm someone who has never been good at telling people my feelings and to be honest, I tend to close up rather than open. People will bring up a particular subject or event and I'll just not really say anything. And recently, I realise that people can notice that.
I've begun to tell people exactly how I feel and why and really, it feels like a massive relief and weight off my shoulders. I bottle things up and eventually the bottle gets too full and overflows. A few weeks ago I had a particular down spell. Nothing really serious, I was just having a particularly bad week and just all in all; had no emotion or feeling. During this week a number of people lifted my mood and made me happier, and I owe it to them. You know who you are, thank you.

I can safely say, that I am in a better place than I was a few weeks ago and that's all because I've told people how I feel. I discovered and actually opened my eyes to all the little things that people do for me because they want me to be happy. And it really means a lot. There's a song called Brave by Sara Bareilles which insanely applies here please, go give it a listen.


So, I dare you to say something. 
Share your emotions, feelings, thoughts, hopes, dreams. 
Your innermost self.
Let it out and just 
don't let the bottle overflow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments