Monthly Favorites

05:52

Hiyaa!
I haven't done a monthly favorites for a long, long, longgg time so today, I thought that I'd write for all you lovely people.

Rose Bush
I always love having flowers in my bedroom and right now I am loving roses. I got actually got these from my local Tesco! Sadly, my little Fleur (yes, I named my plant, is that okay??) is suffering a bit at the moment, she dries out very quickly because she's above my radiator but, I will nurse her back to life!! 


 

I got these White Siano Shoe Doc Martens as a Christmas present and have been trying to find outfits to wear them with. I'm still getting used to them as I haven't worn them that much before but, this month, I have been wearing them non-stop!


 Body Shop - Blueberry Body Butter
I got three full-size body butters from my lovely friend Carly who works in the Body Shop (thank you so much!). The three I got were peach, raspberry and blueberry and the blueberry one is by far my favorite. They're a bit pricey, but feel so nice on your skin and smell a-maz-ing!!



New Look - Heart Necklace
My Mum actually got this pretty necklace for me a few months back. It's a little bit sparkly and so simple, but so easy to wear just everyday.




Films- Boyhood and Begin Again
Finally, I have two favorite films this month. Firstly, is the film 'Begin Again' which has a all-star cast including Keira Knightley, Mark Ruffalo, Adam Levine, James Corden and Cee Lo Green who go around New York recording an album outside. It's a proper feel good film with a really brilliant soundtrack. Also, is the film 'Boyhood'. It was filmed over twelve years and follows the life of Mason, a young boy growing up, facing some bumps along the way and discovering who he wants to be. It is so beautifully filmed, the cinematography is A* and again, the soundtrack is insanely good!! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments