Major Life Update

11:30

Hiyaaa!
Firstly I'd like to apologise for not writing for so long, I've been crazy busy over the past feed weeks and just haven't had any real time to myself. However, here I am writing now so I thought that I'd get you all up to speed...
I broke up from college for Easter two Friday's ago, I had the first weekend to myself but Monday morning, I was whisked away to Wales with my AS Geography class for a few days. We were there from Monday 30th March until Wednesday 1st April (my birthday). It took a ridiculous amount of time to get there are back but none-the-less, we had a really funny time! Some parts were a little boring and didn't really apply to our course but we made the best out of it an had some good laughs!!



As well, before that, the local paper asked my Creative Writing class to write a piece about the five things we like and dislike about the area. Myself and two others wrote 200-400 word articles on this anddd...they got published!! This is the first piece of journalistic writing that has been published and I am so pleased with how it has turned out. It's so odd seeing my face right in the middle of a newspaper! I want to go into journalism as a career and for me, this is the first step towards that. Our lecturer told us that the paper we wrote for were extremely impressed with our work and would potentially like us to write more in the future, which I'm super excited about! 


After this was my birthday! I turned seventeen on the 1st of April and my day was spent basically travelling home but, I had a lovely evening just relaxing at home opening presents and cards. However. That Saturday Matty and I held a party to celebrate both our birthdays (his was the 6th) which was super fun!! We both had a great night with fabulous people, thankyou to everyone who came!!




Finally, for my birthday I got given driving lessons from my parents, I have my first one tomorrow which I'm super excited and nervous about!! I'm sure there will be a post about that soon but for now, that's all!! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments