Lush Haul | 100TH Post

07:47

Hiya!
Today is my 100th post!! Over the past nearly two years I've been able to write one-hundred reviews, tags, lifestyle updates and tips which is insane to think about! So because of this, I thought that today we'd throw it back and do a good old Lush haul..

Roughly a week ago I went into Lush at Basingstoke and treated myself to some lovely new bath bombs which I was desperately in need of. The guy who served me was very nice and I also managed to get a free pot of face mask (I'll explain that in a little while)!
The first product I picked up was the Sakura bath bomb. It's one of the few bath bombs that I haven't actually had and it caught my eye with the blue/green specs on top. It has a very floral fragrance which I really like and think is super suitable for spring-time. The second product which I got was the May Day bath bomb which was created especially for the 'Votes for Animals' campaign where all proceedings go towards the animal charities behind the campaign. It's super cute with a badger on the front and smells of fennel and fruit which is very nice.


Another bath bomb which I got is the Sex Bomb which smells of jasmine and is very pretty which a rose decoration on the top. Also, I got the Honey Bee bath bomb which smells divine and is super good for your skin! The final bath bomb I got is the Golden Egg bomb which is golden and very glittery. It is more of a fun bath bomb than one which has major benefits for your skin.



Next, I got the Ultraviolet bubble bar and for starters, it is HUGE. It'll last me good ten or so baths which is amazing. It smells soO good and makes your bath a go a really cool blue/purple colour. It's probably my new favorite bubble bar from Lush!
The last product I picked up was  face mask. I haven't had a face mask from Lush for a really long time and was desperately in need of one as my skin was beginning to break out badly again. Now, Lush have this offer by which, if you save five of their full-size black pots, you can get a £6.50 face mask for FREE. This is such a good offer and I decided on the Love Lettuce face mask. It has done wonders for my skin already!

 I'm going to get another post up more towards the end of this week and I'm going to begin to share my creative work on here as well as lifestyle sort of writing so I look forward to then!

See you all soon!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments