My Revision Power Playlist

03:07

Hiyaa.
I have a playlist of songs which I listen to when I revise to help me keep a level head and I thought that I'd share them with you today...

1. Stole the Show - Kygo
2. Pressure - Youngblood Hawke
3. Senses - Cheat Codes
4. Cool - Alesso
5. Only Love - Ben Howard
6. Fallen - Imagine Dragons
7. 26 - Catfish & the Bottlemen
8. Follow Your Arrow - Kacey Musgraves
9. Hero - Family of the Year 
10. Stars (Hold On) Youngblood Hawke
11. Home (RAC Mix) - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
12. Let Go - RAC
13. Brother's Boat - Eliza and the Bear
14. Believe - Mumford & Sons
15. Modern Love - Coasts
16. 1957 - Milo Greene
17. Shots - Imagine Dragons
18. Cigarette Daydreams - Cage the Elephant
19. Greek Tragedy - The Wombats
20. We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke  



Let me know on twitter what's on your power playlist by tweeting me @oce4nblue_ !!

You Might Also Like

0 comments