OOTD

09:57

I've been wearing outfits a lot more like this recently so, I've decided to share with you all one of my personal favourites and what I wore today!





Coat - Topshop
Green Jumper - H&M
Tartan Skort (?) - New Look
Triangle Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Swirly Necklace - Zoo 
Boots - Topshop

I have loved wearing these sort of skit/jumper/coat combinations recently and this has to be one of my favourites. I especially love the coat, it's super cute AND super warm which is fab! Personally, I like having the fur on there but it is detachable too which is awesome. 

SIDENOTE: I am away for the next few days in Disneyland Paris as part of a college trip so I will unfortunately have no new posts until the end of next week:(( However, you can keep up-to-date and see my Disneyland adventure on my twitter  and also on my snapchat which is ohheykatieee

I hope you all have a lovely week and I will talk to you all when I am back! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great outfit, I'm so in love with your coat! When did you get it? Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou!! I got it just before Christmas last year!! x

      Delete