What Am I Packing? | Disney 2016

09:26

This Saturday I'm going to Disneyland Paris with my college for the 'Media Live!' conference and to have a look at some film locations in Paris. I'm super excited to go and started to pack the other day so, I thought that I'd give you all a little insight into what I am going to take with me!

The suitcase I'm taking with me is the smallest one we own and I'm taking this because I don't want to have to be hauling around a massive, over-packed case. This one is from the brand 'iT' (I think) and is a perfect size for the five day trip I'll be going on (5th - 9th March).

I'm taking six 'tops' with me and also my pinafore. I am taking three 'bottoms' with me which are my dark jeans, leggings and denim skirt.
1 - Topshop
2 - Topshop
3 - Topshop
4 - Topshop
5 - H&M
6 - New Look 


I'm not going to take a lot of makeup with me as I don't think I'll really need that much. Also, I don't want to wear loads of eye makeup and have it all smudged off after a water ride.

1 - Wonderfull Mascara Rimmel
2 - Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder
3 - Brow This Way Eyebrow Kit Rimmel
4 - Coverup Stick Seventeen
5 - Scandal Eyes Eyeliner Rimmel
6 - Match Foundation Rimmel
7 - Hoola Bronzer (?) Benefit
8 - Hoola Lipgloss Benefit
9 - Hard Angle Brush Real Techniques
10 - Victoria's Secret Makeup Bag


I am going tot take some electronics with me because I can't go and not take any photos! I have my iPhone (obvs), camera charger, spare memory card, iPhone charger and camera case. I put it all inside the little black bag so that it doesn't get damaged or ruined in anyway. I take this little bag with me everywhere, it doesn't take up much room and is a BIG help.

1 - Deodorant
2 - Snow Fairy Shower Gel Lush
3 - Some random spare shampoo//conditioner I found (it smells good though)
4 - Gorgeous Moisturiser Lush
5 - Colegate Toothpaste



I'm also obviously taking a pair pf pajamas and multiple pairs of socks as well as underwear (clearly didn't photograph that!). This is pretty much the core of what I'm going to take with me. I didn't want to over-pack and have a bunch of clothes with me that I wasn't going to wear so this is it!
Let me know down below what you'd take with you or if you have any Disneyland tips!

You Might Also Like

0 comments