2 Years, 10 Highlights

10:45

As of this year I would've had my blog for three years which is just insane! So much has happened over the last few years and I thought that I'd create a little list of the highlights and best bits of them. Here's ten highlights from the past two years...

1. Reaching 1000 pageviews - I remember when I first started this blog and I never thought I'd get 10 views let alone 1000. I know that's such a cliche thing to say but, it's true! It's crazy looking back and seeing how far I've come with this.

2. 16th Birthday Weekend - I did write a blog post on this aaaaaages ago but, for my sixteenth birthday my family and I went to London. We watched 'We Will Rock You' in the theatre and went to The Ritz for afternoon tea (and I was brutally embarrassed when a cake was bought out for me). It was a lovely weekend spent with my family and something I'll always remember.

Yes, part of it got knocked off

3. Rome 2014 - During the summer of 2014, my family and I went on a holiday to Rome and it was wonderful! It's such an amazing city with so much history and culture behind it. I'm desperate to go back someday and see more than I did before. Also the food was incredible! 


4. Center Parks - At the start of 2014, I went to Center Parks for a few days and it was great! It's such a cool place if you love outdoors-y activities. We did Segway-ing (is that a word?!) and had a LOT of fun int eh swimming pools and water slides. It's a fabby place to go with a group of people! 


5. Passing my GCSE's - I passed my GCSE's the summer of 2015 and ended up doing a little better than I expected! I got the grades I needed and started college that September!

6. Dublin - The end of 2014, I went on a college trip to Dublin. We saw Dara O'Brein do a stand up comedy show and did a bunch of English related things over there. The people who went were great and it's where some of my best friendships actually started which is pretty rad!


7. Tom Odell - In 2015, I saw Tom Odell in concert in Nottingham as part of the 'Forest Live!' concerts so it was all outside! It was such a beautiful day and the setting was just brilliant. I'm going again this year to see Kaiser Chiefs and can't wait!


8. Lush Bloggers Event - Last year I went to my first bloggers event ever. It was really nerve-racking but also really awesome. I met some great people there who I'm still in contact with (hiya gals!) and got a bunch of free Lush products too!


9. Corsica - I travelled to Corsica in the summer of the year just gone and it's such a beautiful country and the beaches, culture, food and people are just fantastic! Like Rome, I really want to go back there and see it all again. I just loved it there!


10. Westminster - The other week I got offered a place from the university I desperately want to attend it was the best feeling ever. Knowing that I smashed the interview and that my personal statement was good enough for them is brilliant.  

The last two years have been great and I have some fantastic memories from them. I can't wait to make more and take you all along with me and see through this little journey through life together. Thankyou all for everything over the past few years. Whether you've just clicked on here for the first time or you're a loyal follower, thankyou for all the support and encouragement. I can't wait to see where this goes.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Katie, I think I've read every single blog post of yours and watched all your youtube videos! Thank you for posting such lovely things! (I'm also very jealous of your trip to Rome :) x

    http://whatgeorgiadid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia!! aw my that's the loveliest thing ever thankyou so much petal!! I love your posts too!!:) x

      Delete