Legally An Adult

01:36

On the first of April, I officially became an adult and turned eighteen years old! I had various get together-s with friends and family over the week which was so lovely and through that week I received some really incredible gifts. Today I thought that I would share some of them with you all!
*DISCLAIMER: I have to do this bit because some people get weird about it so, I'm in no way trying to brag about what I got, all gifts were given to me out of people's kindness. If you don't like these kind of posts, don't continue to read!*  

✨KB✨

One gift that I'd like to start this post with is from my parents. They bought me a absolutely gorgeous diamond necklace (diamond because it's my birthstone). It is so dainty and delicate and definitely my kind of jewellery. Typically, I've been wearing it with another necklace I previously got from my parents and the compliment each other perfectly and look so pretty together!


Another piece of jewellery that I got was from my Aunt and Grandparents and it is a very sparkly ring from Pandora. It has a little daisy on it and I've been wearing it on my middle finger. Again, it is so so pretty and I really love to wear it! Also, I got some very sentimental gifts from my grandparents which you can read a little more about here..



Next, I got a massive bag of lovely little gifts from my two very close friends Hannah and Caitlin. Firstly, I got a bottle of wine from them both which was very fancy. I also received a Tsum Tsum of Stitch to go along with my one of Thumper that I got in Disney. As well, there was a Pop! vinyl figure of Maximus (the horse from Tangled) to go with my one of Bambi. On top of this, I also got a blackboard-type wall sticker and a bunch of fun egg-shaped chalks to use on it which I thought was fa (we all then a spent a good 45 minutes drawing on it)! Finally, I got a novelty unicorn shaped pen which again I though was hilarious and a tiara which is clearly made for a child because it doesn't fit my head, haha!! Then, I got a very stylish necklace from my friend Bryony which is of the golden snitch from Harry Potter. I really love wearing this, plus it shows off my love for the films in a very cool way. 


 

All in all, I had such a fantastic birthday and I'd like to thank everyone who made it memorable and for all the great gifts I received over the course of the week - thankyou!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congratulations to your gifts. They are all very special. The diamond necklace is especially pretty. I have also a similiar one my parents gave me.

    ReplyDelete