Pretty52 Review Day

06:17

As most of you know, I write for the website Pretty52 and have been with them since last June. Although, myself and the other writers have never met each other in person, we've only communicated through email and various Facebook pages. 

Pretty52 are part of TheLADBible group and their offices are up in Manchester so we made a little trip up there Friday afternoon ready for the meeting on Saturday. Now unluckily, I fell ill on the Thursday evening and felt awful by the Saturday. In the end, I only stayed at the offices for a few hours BUT I did have a fab time whilst I was there. It was so lovely to see the offices (which are amazing) and finally meet everyone properly. I arrived at 10 in the morning and stayed until about 1. 


When we first arrived it was a little awkward purely because we didn't know each other but that quickly went away as we all started talking and had had a glass of prosecco. We then played a little game of 'Two Truths and a Lie' which was kindly run by Jade and was completely hilarious. Some of the guys have done some really great things. Rebecca had been on 'Pointless' and won with her mum! We had also received some free smoothies from the Boost Juice Bar which were delicious. Mine was mango and so so good, although I was able to finish it because it was such a large cup!


After this, we moved from the office space downstairs to the combined offices a couple of floors up. Here, Clara and Jade the two girls who mainly run Pretty52 gave a presentation about where the brand came from and how they got involved. They then we on to talk about what elements make a good article for the site and and gave us some pointers on how to become verified writers for the site. 

 I left soon after this as I really wasn't feeling well and didn't want to infect everyone else with what I had! I am on the mend now and should be fully better by the end of the week. I had a really fab time at the review day and am so happy that I went, even if it was for just a few hours! You can check out the website here, it's just been done up and look fantastic!


Thankyou so much to Jade and Clara for organsising and running the whole day - it was brilliant!

You Might Also Like

0 comments