TMI Tag

06:31

Hello Lovelies!

I thought that I would treat you all to a little tag today so, here's the TMI Tag! 
1) What are you wearing? 
Right now, I'm wearing jeans and a dark green jumper (both from Topshop) and a necklace with a little map on it from Urban Outfitters.

2) Have you ever been in love?
No, I can't really say that I've ever been 'in love' but who knows, it will hopefully happen in the future...

3) Have you ever had a terrible break-up?
I've broken up before but I wouldn't exactly call them terrible. 

4) How tall are you?
I'm not entirely sure how tall I am! I guess I'm around 5 foot something, I don't really know, sorry! 

5) How much do you weigh?
I'm not always comfortable talking about weight but, I can tell you that I weigh 6st 10lbs.

6) Do you have any tattoos?
No, I don't have any tattoos however, I would like to hopefully get one or two small ones in the future.

7) Do you have any piercings? 
No, I don't actually have any piercings. Not even my ears!

8) What is your OTP?
For those of you who do not know what OTP means, it stands for 'one true pairing'. So, it'd be two people who are together or you wish were together. 
One of my ultimate OTP's are 'Melix'. Felix Kjellberg (PewDiePie) and his girlfriend Marzia Bisognin. They're so cute together and I love their videos. I also really love Zalfie (Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes) and Troyler (Troye Sivan and Tyler Oakley).

9) What is your favourite show?
My favourite shows include; 'Modern Family', 'New Girl', 'How I Met Your Mother', 'Friends' and anything by Chris Lilley who does 'Summer Heights High' and 'Ja'mie Private School Girl'.

10) What are your favourite bands?
Imagine Dragons, Bastille, Arctic Monkeys, The Smiths, Radical Face, Alt-J, Two Door Cinema Club, Coldplay, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes, Franz Ferdinand, Biffy Clyro, Kodaline, Jake Bugg, Of Monsters and Men, Paolo Nutini, Lorde, Razorlight, The 1975, Frank Turner and Foster the People.

11) What is something you miss?
My grandfather, we got on very well and it's a shame he's not here anymore :(

12) What is your favourite song?
There's so many song's it is so hard to choose. But, if I had to choose one it'd be 'It's Time' by Imagine Dragons. It always lifts my spirits and makes me feel very motivated.

13) What's your zodiac sign?
My zodiac sign is Aries, apparently I'm independent, generous, enthusiastic and moody.

14) What is a quality you look for in a partner?
Kind, funny/joke-y with me, sweet, someone who understands me and is taller than me ha

15) What is your favourite quote?
I have so many, oh my jeez! Two of my favourites are 'We don't have to power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there.'  and 'Never be afraid to reach for the stars, because even if you fall, you'll always be wearing a Parent-chute.'

16) Who's your favourite actor?
Logan Lerman, Johnny Depp and Erza Miller

17) Loud music or soft?
Loud, loud, loud

18) Where do you go when your sad?
I normally do this when I'm either sad or super tired; I will go to my room, shut the door , lay on my bed with my headphones in playing some sad-ish music.

19) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
On a weekend or holiday, about 45 minutes, on a school day more like 20-30 minutes.

20) How long does it take you to shower?
15 minutes showering, a good 20 minutes sat in my towel afterwards.

21) Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.

22) Turn off?
Cockiness

23) Do you have any fears?
Absolutely anything related to horror. Movies, games, books. Nope, I can't stand any of it. I'm normally the person with the pillow in front of my face.

24) The last thing that made you cry?
The Fault in Our Stars trailer. So many feels and emotions, I can't. Oh and always the ending of 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'.

25) When was the last time you said you loved someone?
To my Dad before he left for work (he was staying overnight in London).

26) Meaning behind your blog name?
It's kind of self explanatory. It's me, Katie, blogging. Hence, 'katieblogs'

27) Last book you read?
Looking for Alaska by John Green

28) Book you're currently reading?
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Path

29) Last show you watched? 
Modern Family

30) Last person you talked to?
My Mum was asking me to help her choose what to wear.

31) Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My awesome friend Tyler

32) Favourite food?
Any sort of burger, pizza (of course!) and pasta. Oh and anything with chicken in it! I'm a sucker for chicken!

33) Place you want to visit?
America, Thailand, Japan, China, Australia/New Zealand. I'm actually going to Rome this year which is one of the places I've always wanted to visit!

34) Last country you were in?
The last forgein country I was in was Cuba last April. Where were there during my birthday!

35) Do you have a crush?
Meh, you could say that;). I have a ridiculous crush on Paolo Nutini and Felix Kjellberg (PewDiePie), I don't even care.

36) Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Anything strawberry or apple

37) What instruments can you play?
I used to be able to play clarinet but I stopped when I got to secondary school. I've recently started to learn how to play the ukulele. I tried for a while but gave up, however I'm determined to start learning again!

38) Favourite piece of jewellery?
My 'Lovelinks' bracelet from my parents, my rose gold watch and my map necklace from Urban Outfitters.

39) Last sports you played?
What's sport?

40) Last song you sang?
Biblical by Biffy Clyro

41) Last time you hung out with someone? 
Today! I went and saw the new Spider-Man movie with Bryony :)

42) Who do you tag to do the TMI tag?
Everyone who reads this post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments