Geography Trip

03:31

Hello Lovelies!
This Tuesday, myself and my geography class went to London for the day as a field trip for some coursework. We went to Canary Wharf, The Crystal and Westfield shopping centre. We caught the 9:30-ish train and arrived in London soon after 10:30. 

Firstly, we went to the London docklands and Canary Wharf. It's just like a small piece of Manhattan in London! All the buildings are so different to the rest in London but it's amazing. We hung around there for a little while and went into the Docklands Museum where we had some questions to fill out about the docklands. We ended up having to go around the museum multiple times to get some of the answers and shared some between ourselves too.


We then went to catch the DLR from the docklands to a interactive centre called The Crystal *insert Geog Jon's hand gesture here*. By this point, one of our students had realised that he had lost his ticket and had to sneak in with our lecturer through the machines which was quite funny. We were only at The Crystal for a little while but it was pretty interesting and I had a few laughs.

From here we went on to the Westfield shopping centre which is, in short, very big and expensive. I didn't buy anything while we were there but I did have a good mooch around and McDonald's with the gang. 

After this we headed back home and I had a good chitchat on the train. 
I'm now on a half term break from college so I will be able to post more and properly about what I'm up to!



You Might Also Like

0 comments