Autumn Playlist

03:36

Hello Lovelies!
Since it's heading into winter, I thought that I'd share with you all my autumn/winter playlist. During this time of year, I like to listen to more acoustic-like music and some dance kind of tunes as well, I mean, it's starting to become party season now right??

1. Great Escape - Mike Dignam
2. Heroes (We Could Be) - Alesso
3. Last Request - Paolo Nutini
4. I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons
5. I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
6. As Long As I Got You - Lily Allen
7. True Love - The Airbourne Toxic Event
8. Upon The North - Eliza & the Bear
9. Homesick - Catfish and the Bottlemen
10. Throwdown - Fox Stevenson
11. We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke
12. After Hours - We Are Scientists
13. I Know - Tom Odell
14. Wouldn't Be A Lie - Ben Howard
15. Eat That Up, It's Good For You - Two Door Cinema Club
16. Benjamin Twine - George Erza
17. Brand New Day - Kodaline
18. Fitzpleasure - Alt-J
19. Arabella - Arctic Monkeys
20. Making A Fool Out Of Me - The Method




You Might Also Like

0 comments